To match an exact phrase, use quotation marks around the search term. eg. "Parliamentary Estate". Use "OR" or "AND" as link words to form more complex queries.

Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest developments by exploring our subscription options to receive notifications direct to your inbox

Written Question
Wednesday 9th November 2016

Asked by: Tom Elliott (Ulster Unionist Party - Fermanagh and South Tyrone)

Question to the Department for Exiting the European Union :

To ask the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union, which repatriated powers will become the responsibility of the devolved administrations when the UK leaves the EU.

Answered by David Jones

The implications of exiting the EU for the devolution settlements will require discussion with the devolved administrations. The Prime Minister has made clear her intention to engage with the devolved administrations, and the Joint Ministerial Committee (EU Negotiations) has been established to provide a forum for the discussion of issues stemming from the negotiation process.