Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics Question: Council Housing: Fire Prevention

Written Question on Council Housing: Fire Prevention

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Council Housing: Fire Prevention"
Date Title Questioner
20 Jul 2017, 4:52 p.m. Council Housing: Fire Prevention Neil Coyle


To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if the Government will cover the costs incurred by leaseholders of council-owned property for any necessary fire safety improvements.

Answer (Alok Sharma)

We are aware of the potential impact on leaseholders in council owned properties and are currently working to understand them.

You may also be interested in: