Social Security Benefits

(asked on 13th March 2020) - View Source

Question to the Department for Work and Pensions:

To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans are in place to ensure that those who are unable to work during the COVID-19 pandemic as a result of underlying health conditions can apply for (1) Employment and Support Allowance, (2) Personal Independence Payment, and (3) Universal Credit, even if they are unable to leave their homes.

This question was answered on 27th March 2020

As both the Prime Minister and Chancellor have made clear, the Government will do whatever it takes to support people affected by COVID 19 and we have been clear in our intention that everyone should be supported to do the right thing.

Reticulating Splines