Written Question on Immigrants: Children

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Immigrants: Children"
Date Title Questioner
12 Feb 2019, 11:49 a.m. Immigrants: Children Neil Coyle


To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, how many children are living in households with parents subject to No Recourse to Public Funds.

Answer (Caroline Nokes)

The Home Office does not hold the data requested.

You may also be interested in: