Written Question on Universal Credit

Written Questions are submitted by MPs or Lords to receive information from a Department.

See more on: "Universal Credit"
Date Title Questioner
9 Nov 2018, 10:51 a.m. Universal Credit Neil Coyle


To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how his Department's arrangement with Citizens Advice to provide universal credit support to claimants will operate in (a) constituencies and (b) local authority areas that do not have a Citizens Advice bureau.

Answer (Alok Sharma)

Citizens Advice and Citizens Advice Scotland have committed to providing coverage across England, Wales and Scotland

You may also be interested in: