To work on all-party basis within Parliament for the interests of all disabled people, their families, friends and carers.
1. Social Security (Scotland) Act 2018 (Disability Assistance for Children and Young People) (Consequential Modifications) Order 2021
01/07/2021 - Secondary Legislation
Found: SecurityThe Social Security (Scotland) Act 2018 (Disability Assistance for Children and Young People) (Consequential
Found: child tax credit which includes a disability or severe disability element OR Receives a disabled child
3. Disability Confident: how to sign up to the employer scheme
25/11/2019 - Department for Work and Pensions
- View source
Disability Confident: how to sign up to the employer scheme - GOV
Research and analysis
UK Disability Survey research report, June 2021
5. Office for Disability Issues becomes part of Equalities Hub
29/10/2019 - Office for Disability Issues (ODI)
- View source
Office for Disability Issues becomes part of Equalities Hub - GOV.UK
1. Draft Tax Credits Reviews and Appeals (Amendment) Order 2020
11/01/2021 - General Committees
1: tax credit awards and, where appropriate, apply disability elements in retrospect. The legislative change - Speech Link
2. Health: Learning Disability and Autism Training
10/02/2020 - Lords Chamber
1: they are taking to mandate training on learning disability and autism for all health and social care staff - Speech Link
2: therapeutic resources to empower people with learning disability and autism and to educate those who support them - Speech Link
3. Disability-inclusive Development
31/10/2019 - Westminster Hall
1: International Development Committee, DFID’s work on disability-inclusive development, Session 2017-19, HC 1880 - Speech Link
2: International Development Committee, DFID’s work on disability-inclusive development, Session 2017-19, HC 1880 - Speech Link
4. Learning Disabilities Mortality Review Programme: Fifth Annual Report
10/06/2021 - Written Statements
1: publication of the fifth annual report of the learning disability mortality review (LeDeR) programme, now known - Speech Link
5. Social Security (Scotland) Act 2018 (Disability Assistance, Young Carer Grants, Short-term Assistance and Winter Heating Assistance) (Consequential Provision and Modifications) Order 2021
29/06/2021 - Grand Committee
APPGs can register with Parallel Parliament and submit files and articles to be placed here.
Parallel Parliament offers the facility for APPGs to submit written content and files, which are made available through this page.
Submitters can draft and edit publications, and either release them on demand, or schedule release for a future date.
Both text content and attached files submitted through this facility is indexed by our website, and made available through both the search function and relevant e-mail alerts. Any of our users registered for an alert which matches your content, will receive a link making them aware of its publication.
If you wish to register as an authorised representative of the Disability APPG and use this facility, click below
Dr Lisa Cameron MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 6855.
Public Enquiry Point:
Roberta Kirosingh, Office of Dr Lisa Cameron MP, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA . Tel: 020 7219 6855
No direct financial benefits are on record for the Disability APPG